Our Common Mission:
E.L. Ross will challenge students to think independently, acquire information literacy, and become citizens of integrity in our global society and economy.
Important E.L. Ross Dates:
- November 20-Thanksgiving Lunch for 3rd and 4th grade parents
- November 20- Mother/Son Fun Night 6pm
- November 24-No Classes
- November 25-28-Thanksgiving Break
- December 1-5- Book Fair
- December 2-Grandparent's Breakfast and Book Fair
- December 4-Book Fair Family Night/Ornament Making Event
- December 17-Christmas lunch for 5th Grade Parents
- December 22- January 2-No Classes Christmas Break
- Decemeber 5- Teacher-In Service No Classes
Our Principal Lisa Earby
Our Shared Vision
E.L. Ross is recognized as an exemplary school with a tradition of providing a continuum of learning for students and staff. All students will learn and experience success in a safe, friendly, and comfortable environment that is conducive to learning and building self-esteem. E.L. Ross will meet the developmental, multicultural, social, intellectual, and emotional needs of each student through the use of technology and various instructional techiniques. Through these methods and in combination with standardized and non-standardized test results, students will learn how to think indepently and become life-long learners as they are given challenges, opportunities, and positive reinforcement. E.L. Ross will continue its strong history of parental and community involvement.